Urgent support question

The ex wife filed for more support. the state gave her more than double the old child support.they figured my wages wrong. i am going to file for an hearing, but how do i get them to not take the new amount of money? it is more than half of what i take home. i am desperate. I would appreciate any help you can give me. thank you.