It is NOT clear where the contributed money will go. The end of your web page mentions an organization ‘HOW2’ — but will the contributions end up in your own personal account?

In any event how will the contributions be used? Your post mentions “expenses of what necessarily must become a heavily contested case,” but who exactly is on the legal team?

Recently I checked the West and Martindale-Hubbell database for a “Bob Hirschfeld, JD” but no entries appeared under attorneys admitted to some state bar, including Arizona. Perhaps there was an error, but in any case, please clarify this matter very soon.

Are you personally going to take part in the VAWA II challenge, and if so, in what capacity and in what jurisdiction?

Also note that our club will delete all commercial solicitations to our members. Some solicitations for donations will be construed as SPAM, especially if the solicitor is a non-collaborative member whose primary objective appears to be monetary gain.

So please also clarify the nature of your presence at our club. Thanks.

Your chances are better if you file first, while in possession of the children, though I do not persoanlly approve of divorce if it can be avoided. There are a number of things that can be done to improve your chances of getting custody, including keeping a daily journal. I’m in Overland Park and head up the efforts for the MoKan Chapters of the National Congress for Fathers and Children. Give me a call at (913) 385-DADS or (866) SEE-DADS if it is a long distance call.

Let me tell what membership can do to help you and about our MoKan efforts. Also, would you be willing to go on a national talk show to discuss your problems and try to keep the marriage together? Dr. Laura Scglessinger would be interested in your case for her show.


There are many men that have given up jobs, job promotions, family, money, homes, and much of their souls to stay in the lives of their children after a divorce.

I would have loved to have stayed home when my daughter was born. Unfortunately after all of the work and coaxing, my nipples would just not provide milk.

If as you say we have a bad habit of perpetuating that which we live, why do we perpetuate discrimination under the guise of quotas, and affirmative action programs. Isn’t discrimination under any name wrong, even if it is being used to correct a past wrong?

The ex wife filed for more support. the state gave her more than double the old child support.they figured my wages wrong. i am going to file for an hearing, but how do i get them to not take the new amount of money? it is more than half of what i take home. i am desperate. I would appreciate any help you can give me. thank you.

Regardless of you not wanting to drag the children into this, it is your job, not only as a father, but also as a US Citizen, to do whatever is necessary to protect these children. And that means you fight long and hard for custody of the children. Social Services may not be on your side, but the fact is they have confirmed these allegations and a judge should have a completely different view from them.

Also, it is likely that you will not need to involve all the children. Testimony by the 14-year-old should be sufficient, if it is needed at all. Documentation for Social Services may be all you need, though I would recommend the children be interviewed by an independent psychologists.

You need to immediately request an injunction preventing her from removing the children from the state, or even the area, pending a complete resolution of this matter. You need to play hard nose, with no punches pulled. Regardless of what the step-father or the sister was doing, the mother knew about it and was not doing anything. Likely it has changed now, but the fact it did happen and may happen again.

You should also involve all your friends and relatives in this. Every time there is a court hearing, you want to pack the courtroom with as many people as possible to act as court watchers to make sure the judge does the right thing. They will not be able to be in the room whenever the children testify, but otherwise they should be there. You could even ask a high school Civics teacher if any of his students would like to volunteer to do it for extra credit.

So, get out and fight tooth and nail for your children.