If you still care for her, I’d suggest a mediator and counseling. If there isn’t love there and you can’t or are afraid to communicate with her either one to one or with a counselor, then it’s time to find a lawyer or bite the bullet.

The odds…..not good, sadly. Lawyers cost a lot of money and if she’s with you because it’s easier than working herself and supporting herself, then she’ll fight it and use the kids against you.

I wish there were easy answers. If you have the money, find a good family law lawyer and talk with them.